CVS® clamps: 90° V-Band clamps
The CVS® clamp consists of an integral V-shaped band, a screw, a washer and a nut.
It ensures tight connections between a metal flared pipe-end and a biconical pipe up to gas temperatures of 950°C.
CVS® clamps are available both in ferritic and austenitic stainless steel. Please contact us for best clamp solutions.
- A leak rate below 0.5 litre/min can be reached depending on the application, please contact us.
- Withstands high stresses (pressure, pull-off, vibration).
- V-shaped profile enabling a pivot effect (maximum angular compensation of +/- 3°).
- Withstands corrosion (resistance to salt spray over 400 hours).
- Assembly and removal with manual tool or power screwdriver.
- The different diameters can easily be identified with their colour marks.
- 2 biconical profiles are available for band widths of 20 and 23 mm.
- Bolts and nuts are available in carbon steel or stainless steel versions.