CVS® P & PU clamps: large diameter Belly Band & V-Band clamps
For very large diameter applications.
In order to meet growing requirements on truck, bus, and off-road vehicle pollution-control systems, CAILLAU developed a range of very large diameter clamps (over 400 mm).
The CVS® PU clamp consists of an integral V-shaped band, a screw, a washer and a nut.
It ensures tight connections between a metal flared pipe-end and a biconical pipe up to gas temperatures above 1000°C.
The CVS® PU clamp offers excellent performance and durability and optimized weight. Depending on application temperature, CVS® PU clamps are produced in ferritic or austenitic stainless steel.
- A leak rate below 0.5 litre/min can be reached depending on the application, please contact us.
- Withstands high stresses (pressure, pull-off, vibration).
- Withstands corrosion (resistance to salt spray over 400 hours).
- Assembly and removal with manual tool or power screwdriver.
- Diameter range from 120 mm up to 1000 mm.