Ensure a tight fitting between a hose and a pipe-end at temperatures ranging from -30 to +130°C.
- Excellent circularity: even distribution of the clamping force preventing leakage.
- The locking system of the CLIC® clamp ensures a robust tightening.
- Resistant to high stresses (pressure, pull-off, vibration).
- Austenitic stainless steel clamp: withstands corrosion as well as fuel, oil, grease, alcohol, …
- The CLIC® clamp is light and compact.
- Quick and easy fitting (1 second) with manual or pneumatic pliers. For more information, please download our tools catalogue.
- The CLIC® clamp is removable and reusable. (if disassembled with care).
- The different diameters can easily be identified thanks to a colour coding.
The CLIC® clamp has pre-tightened versions (to prevent the clamp from opening before fitting) named Préclipsé and Préclipsé R as well as a preformed version (to the shape of the application to be clamped).
Automotive: engine, fuel tank vent, air filter, steering, etc…
All other industrial applications, electrical appliances, automotive aftermarket, domestic plumbing (sauna, bath…).