The NEMO® clamp is particularly recommended for the automotive industry (OEM and aftermarket), trucks, marine, ventilation and other industrial applications.
- The NEMO® clamp ensures an even distribution of the clamping force.
- Maintains sealing for applications subjected to temperature ranging from -20°C to +110°C
- Withstands vibration
- Withstands outdoor climate: salt spray resistance of 200 hours
- Is not aggressive and does not damage the hoses (stamped band with completely smooth inner face, raised ends and rounded edges).
- The screw head enables removal with a screwdriver or a spanner.
- Thanks to its disengageable housing, the NEMO® clamp enables:
- Quick fitting (adjustment to hose diameter)
- Quick removal with or without a screwdriver
- Substitution without having to disconnect the hose
- Recommended torque: 3 to 4 Nm depending on functional requirement.
- Recommended screwing speed: 300 rpm.
- Band width: 9 mm, thickness: 0.6 mm, material: coated steel (W2).
- Diameters: 16 mm to 125 mm.
- The NEMO® clamp can be supplied with black finish.
- The NEMO® clamp can be supplied with non-disengageable housing (NEMO® PINCÉ).